Pages

Blog Archive

Monday, February 25, 2013

uplifting monday #1

So today is going to be a bit of a different post, it isn't going to be beauty related at all (a bit of a surprise for me too) anyway carrying on with the story, today I got glasses. You may be thinking, 'great story, so?' well hush, I always thought I had pretty good vision, until my regular opticians appointment came along in my beautifully decorated diary and so I popped along there and to my surprise I needed glasses as I am, what they call, short sighted. I went to collect my prescription today, and me oh my, I put them on and to quote the lady from the laser eye surgery advert 'its like everything is in HD'. I have never felt so excited to wear the good ol' specs. They are incredible and I love them muchly, so go on, pop along to the opticians to see if you might need them too. 

Another point I would like to bring up is the new part of my life, this blog. Please if you have any requests for blog posts please do comment on any of my posts. I really do want this to work for me, and be a little bit of a hit, so please do tell me how to improve it, thank you

x

No comments:

Post a Comment