Pages

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 22, 2013

relaxation time

Last night I had my first bath in a long time! I do shower obviously! I have always found baths kinda boring, and I still do much prefer showers but I was really in the mood for a long soak. So thats what I did! It really was nice I put on a nice face mask before, the Neutrogena visibly clear 2-1 to clear out my pores and make my skin feel really clean. I then hopped in the bath which I filled with bath confetti from M+S and the Radox smoothie Bath soak in soul soother! This honestly smells amazing like you want to drink it! So I relaxed in the bath gave myself a body scrub and a shave! Then after a while got out and liberally applied myself with the Garnier 7 days moisturiser for extra dry skin! Then onto fake tan, using the green people self tan. This is a very light fake tan nothing too dark. It smells like essential oils and really does give you an all over bronze! My favourite product for giving me a sun-kissed glow!  I then popped the Rimmel London 60 Seconds nail polish in too cool to tango on my toes (I am still in summer mode)! Almost done now! I first put on the clarions bi-phase serum which is an amazing serum for dehydrated skin! Then I popped on the Estee Lauder Idealist serum for an even skin tone! My night was complete I felt completely relaxed and pampered and so I got myself an early night! Treating myself to a bath every once in a while makes them all the more enjoyable! 

Lots of Love, 
Beth xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment