Pages

Blog Archive

Friday, September 20, 2013

my everyday makeup routine

Obviously I read loads of blogs and watch lots of youtube videos and so I have seen this very popular topic floating around the interwebs being the 'everyday makeup' so this is my everyday face. I don't wear makeup everyday but when I do you can bet your ass it will be very natural and simple, no bright colours, glitter or dewy face. I typically go for a semi-matte, very low coverage base with a few other bits and bobs to emphasise the more attractive areas of my face. This isn't what I wear everyday, this is just one of them, I try to switch it up a little bit but I hope it gives you ideas on how to be boring!

So first off I apply the Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation just to the centre of my face (where I need it most) with a sponge. I then go in with my Collection lasting perfection concealer on any blemishes, applying it on the back of my hand first and then using my finger to prevent bacteria in my concealer, then blend! I then put a little bit under my eyes and then over the top of that put the Body Shop lightening touch in shade 1 over the top. I then blend them both, and then powder! I dust a little bit of the Body Shop bronzer in shade 2 over the high points of my face! Using the shimmer waves in blush also from body shop as a blush my face is complete! I fill in my brows with the body shop brow and liner kit in shade 2, using a mix of the two shades! Then onto eyes! I blend a little bit of the Rimmel eyeshadow in serene all over my lids and then apply lashings of mascara! My personal favourite is the... yes you guessed it... Body Shop define and lengthen. Lips - I like to keep these pretty plain, and just a few dots of Benefits cha cha tint to perk them up a little and a bit of the Clarins instant lip perfecter to 'perfect' them. 

Speak soon, 
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment