Pages

Blog Archive

Friday, March 29, 2013

naughty haul

As I mentioned in my last post I went shopping, and I am happy to say I haven't yet broken my spending ban!! So today I thought I'd share a few of my purchases with you. 


Clarins Skincare
Not that I don't already have enough cleansers and toners I thought this would be a good purchase. My skin is combination, and so I wanted a cleanser to suit that and that wasn't excessively greasy or drying. So far I have been really loving this, it foams up lovely, and works well with my body shop facial brush. It gets the job done. Recently I have noticed that my skin has been dry in a few places, and all my other toners are suited more for blemishes and oil controlling (the seasons make my skin go crazy) and so I wanted a toner for on my dryer days. This is a really good one, and feels quite refreshing and when applied before makeup the dry patches definitely aren't as obvious.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
I justified this purchase as 'I don't have many matte eyeshadows' but I could have gone to boots and picked up some from there, but oh well! I really like this palette I have been using it more the original naked palette (post here). I have been loving matte shades for a day to day basis and the eyeshadows are so silky and easy to apply that I have been able to create looks quickly.

Books
The perks of being a wallflower - Stephen Chbosky 
My sister lives on the mantlepiece - Annabel Pitcher
Salmon fishing in the Yemen - Paul Torday

No comments:

Post a Comment